e premte, 6 shkurt 2009

Pg 3.)Number 1 Rock,Blues Pro Guitar Amp

Notice By Law Dec 1,2009 : We do not represent or sell any products we review on the Rock ,Blues Guitar Online Blog !!
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue

The Best Professional Guitar Amp Ever !!



My most favorite amplifier,that I have ever owned,isn't the most expensive amp I've ever purchased, but man this Fender can deliver. And it's hands down the best amp I have ever played guitar on. I am a Jazz,Rock,Blues Guitarist ands this sweet amp can do it all.
Everything from Blues to hardrock it's piture perfect, and she never breaks down.



The amp I love so much is my , Fender Blues Deluxe amp, it is an reissued amplifier from the 1950's , but it has been customized in it's newer design to add reverb and channel switching, yet while maintain the original 1950's sound of the amp.
Since the 1950's no amp has been created better than this amp in my opinion.
It's a 40 Watt Tube amp, that plays cleaner than any amp you'll ever hear.
It's great for blues Guitar, Jazz and once the hard rock guitar guys hear this amazing guitar amp,they realize they can get a better sound using this amp, plus adding sound effects makes this the perfect dream for any rock,blues guitar lover.
In my opinion this is the best professional guitar amplifier I'd take on tour.
It does it all.
No guitar player show be without this amp, it also works beautiful on acoustic guitars,much better than those cheaper acoustic guitar amps.
It also has a gain control to get you the raunchy gritty hard blues sound like Eric Clapton gets on his guitars. Fender also has many another Tube Amps, one series which is called the Hot Rod.......yet Fender went and reissued this guitar amp , I guess they figured why stop building perfection? Fender also sells a few real nice solid state guitar amplifiers, but in my heart, I know No amp, not even a great Marshall amp can compete with this guitar amp.But don't get me wrong Marshall has a different tone in their amps and they have their place in Rock guitar history, yet I have played some very expensive Marshall amps, and still in my opinion, this Fender Delux Blues Reissue is the best bar none.



The Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue - is the amp of choice for me in studio,on the road and in practice. There is no better amp, and the MSRP is only $960.00.
Yet it can be purcahsed much lower at Guitar Center for only $699.00.



Below is what it comes loaded with and the amp specs




All-tube preamp and power amp


40W


12" special-design Eminence speaker


Dual selectable channels (Normal and Drive)


Independent Gain and Master controls in the Drive channel


Bright switch for Normal channel


Effects loop


Reverb


Chrome panel


Vintage chicken-head knobs


Controls: Presence, Reverb, Master, Middle, Bass, Treble, Drive select switch,

Drive, Volume, Bright, Standby


Genuine tweed covering


Tube complement: 3 x 12AX7, 2 x 6L6, SS rectifier


Includes footswitch


23-1/2"W x 18-3/4"H x 10-1/2"D


45 lbs.



I have played many amps and I will not cut any other companies down on this post, but if you're looking for the best amp, a professional quality guitar amp, with the best sound this is it. And the price is not so how out of the ball park that you can't afford this. Trust me the online rankings on this amp is all 5 star. That's the highest I have also ever seen, I do own this amp, I play my,Gibson Les Paul guitar on this amp, I also play my 2 Ovation Legend acoustic guitars on this amp,and my Epiphone Emperor Jazz Guitar on this amp. This amp is the king on every style, just add the type of sound effects you want, it works awesome with guitar effect modeling processors such as the RP300 and RP350 all in one box studio pro amp sounds of the pro's from Digitech.



No matter what your taste on guitar is from electric to acoustic this really is the best amp I feel any pro would love to own.

Thanks GW Williams

Nuk ka komente:

Rreth meje

Hollywood, CA, United States
Hi,I am GW Williams and welcome to my, Rock,Blues Guitar Blog & Internet Rock Guitar Info Online.

Rock Guitarist GW Williams

Rock Guitarist GW Williams
Rock,Blues Guitarist GW Williams In Seattle